14. And the earth with the mountains shall be lifted up and crushed with one crash,
15. Then, on that day will the Event befall.
16. And the heaven will split asunder, for that day it will be frail.
35. And his mother and his father 36. And his wife and his children,
37. Every man that day will have concern enough to make him heedless (of others).
38. On that day faces will be bright as dawn,
39. Laughing, rejoicing at good news;
40. And other faces, on that day, with dust upon them,
41. Veiled in darkness,
42. Those are the disbelievers, the wicked.
63. Lo! We have appointed it a torment for wrong doers.
64. Lo! it is a tree that springeth in the heart of hell
65. Its crop is as it were the heads of devils
66. And lo! they verily must eat thereof, and fill (their) bellies therewith.
67. And afterward, lo! thereupon they have a drink of boiling water
68. And afterward, lo! their return is surely unto hell. Surah 37:62-68
46. White, delicious to the drinkers, 47. Wherein there is no headache nor are they made mad thereby.
48. And with them are those of modest gaze, with lovely eyes, Surah 37:43-48
MISHKAT AL-MASABIH (Hadith)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The martyr receives six good things from Allah: he is forgiven at the first shedding of his blood; he is shown his abode in Paradise; he is preserved from the punishment in the grave; he is kept safe from the greatest terror; he has placed on his head the crown of honour, a ruby of which is better than the world and what it contains; he is married to seventy-two wives of the maidens with large dark eyes; and is made intercessor for seventy of his relatives."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it.